Friday, December 21, 2012

Paying it Forward! Merry Christmas!

Now I can breathe!  School is out until January 2nd.    I don't know about all of you who work in the schools, but this was totally the longest week ever, and super depressing, especially Monday and Tuesday for one obvious horrible reason.   Enough said---

My Christmas/holiday gift to you is this:  I'm taking requests! 


I love creating or adapting materials.  If you have a unit or topic that you would like a special book, or communication board made for, let me know.    I can say that I don't have a lot of artic kids, so specific units in that area might be left best to others.  Language at the early elementary level is my area, but I do have 4th and 5th graders.  I can be flexible and go beyond what I'm currently doing.  I can make supplemental materials to go along with children's literature.  Just send a suggestion, and I'll go with it!

If you have something in mind, fill out this form.  Most likely, I can fulfill 3 requests, so I'll choose my favorites (if I actually get three).  If they turn out well, I'll blog about this, but will only mention your names with your permission. All materials I make will be uploaded to Google Drive for the 'requester' to download.  You can't lose here.

So, Merry Christmas!    Think of upcoming units, and send a request!  It'll only help all of our kids, and will foster collaboration among distant SLPs!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is an awesome offer, Ruth! Thanks for all you do all year long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This gets me thinking outside my small therapy room, and it's fun. I already have my first request!

      Delete