Saturday, April 27, 2013

Strawberry Season!!! Free printable and icons

Strawberry season is almost here (sorry if you live up north, in which case you'll need to be a bit more patient).  Since we had a cool spring, the sweet juicy red fruit has been delayed a week or two, but I keep looking for ads from the Pick-Your-Own places so I can drive out and load up the car with quarts of them!  When we were actually allowed to give unpackaged food to children, we had a strawberry fest in my room every year.   These were always a real treat for all the kids since nothing beats a vine-ripened strawberry! 

In honor of strawberries, I've created a strawberry counting book.  Icons are included with it, and there's a cute ending the kids will love. 



 Download link is at the bottom.



 Please remember, if you are a speech pathologist, to vote for your ASHA president and board.
Typically, only 3% do which is puzzling.  Go here for more information.
 I don't charge for my materials or ask for anything, ever, but today I'm asking you to vote.  A couple of the candidates are well-versed in school-related issues.      



Now after you vote, click here to download 'Counting Strawberries' book and icons.  Free as usual.





.

3 comments:

  1. Ruth, thanks for these wonderful resource and your efforts to increase voting among ASHA members!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Thank you so much for the reminder and all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both for voting and for your nice words.

      Delete