Monday, April 21, 2014

Verbs of Spring---new printable book

North Carolina is lush and full of pollen!

Life has been a bit busy, and I haven't posted a whole lot lately, but since spring is here, I thought I would create something.  Here's a Tarheel Reader book---"Verbs of Spring".  The download link for a complete version with icons is at the bottom of this post.  If you have higher level kids who can write, have them create a sentence for each picture using the icons as a word bank.  Otherwise, just read this with the kids, and see if they can label and match.

I find myself too often focusing just on nouns, so this is a change of pace.


Go here for more Spring materials.


Click here to download the book.


  1. Thank you so much for sharing your materials. It is truly appreciated!

  2. Terrific book and support materials. Thank you, Ruth!

    1. I get my inspiration from fellow bloggers like you, Carole. Thank you for your nice comment.