· An interactive book---Valentine, Valentine, What do you see? With icons, pictures and sentence strip at the end to use for making the book interactive
· A recipe book---Valentine Toast. This has detailed, pictured step-by-step directions
· Comprehension questions (yes/no and simple wh-questions) for the Valentine Toast
· Communication board to go with making the Valentine Toast
· Sequence picture worksheet after making the Valentine Toast
· Valentines Preposition Bingo Game---Three boards and calling cards designed for small group instruction. This is in a separate file, but all are bundled all together.
Grab it here at TPT
I resisted Teachers Pay Teachers for a long time, but economic realities call. I'm exploring options for supplementing my income when I do retire. A quite a bit of work goes into making materials, and I admire those who list such nice affordable products.
The link is FIXED! :)ReplyDelete
You have been very generous with your freebies and I don't think anyone would begrudge paying a few dollars for such great resources!ReplyDelete
Thank you for your nice comment. My goal is to put up a new free thing alternated with a TPT thing. I've loved posting things for teachers and SLPs to use throughout the past few years.Delete