It's 41 pages of learning and fun. Goals for the students include functional communication, using sentences to describe pictures (with or without cues), sequencing, matching, counting, and using simple preposition and verbs.
This pack meant for the more linguistically challenged students and is perfect for speech/special ed/OT collaboration. This is nice for integrating literacy and language activities. Clip art is from Smarty Symbols, and is copyrighted. Fall Leaf graphics are from Math In The Middle.
Check out this modestly priced product HERE on Teachers Pay Teachers
The packet includes:
• “Leaves Everywhere” Interactive Book--pages 3-15
• Icons for the “Leaves Everywhere” book– page 16
• Sentence Frame for “Leaves Everywhere” -page 17
• “Verbs of Autumn” interactive book–pages 18-27
• Icons for “Verbs of Autumn” –page 28
• Nature Scavenger Hunt directions and checklist—pages 29-30
• “Little Leaf Guys” craft directions book –pages 31- 36
• Communication Board for craft—page 37
• Sequencing Worksheet for craft—page 38
• Two simple leaf worksheets (matching, counting)—pages 39-40
How is everyone's year going? Mine is great--I love my job!
I love all your products! You are so creative! I love the little leaf people! How cute!ReplyDelete