|Vicki (daughter), David and Raul|
- huge pool filled with splashing laughing kids and adults
- a very patient adult teaching an 11 year old girl to float in the middle of the pool fun.
- a line of tables filled to overflowing with chicken, desserts and sides--with a long line of enthusiastic picnic-goers ready to dig in
- Graig Meyer announcing that this was the 16th picnic that's occurred, and most of the mentees were younger than the program
- Yli (Youth Leadership Institute) teens introducing themselves to nearly all the older-looking adults, explaining their strengths and goals. I talked to one who wants to be a physical therapist, and another who wants to be an immigration lawyer.
- family time and friend time; mentor and mentee time;
- our two mentees developing fun relationships with our family and having a great time!
|Graig Meyer talks to the group|
These were some random images both mental and digital from the Blue Ribbon Mentor Advocate picnic that my family and our two mentees attended today at Camp New Hope
. BRMA is about the coolest thing going on in my life right now. Today's event was the end of a great year. Thanks!
Post a Comment