- There are about 17,508 islands
- It's the world's 4th most populous country
- Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world
- Badminton and soccer are the two must popular sports
- Average temperatures vary little through the year (26-30 degrees Celsius)
- Indonesia is home to the Komodo dragon, the largest lizard in the world
Surabaya in Indonesia arriving there on April 9th. I've actually never heard of this city, but it's the second largest in the country. I learn something new every day! The pictures are stunning---I just did a quick search on Google.
More about all of this to come!!!!! My husband and I are very proud parents.