This is an activity pack for the Easter season and includes a few pages (6 PAGES OUT OF 46 ) to go specifically with ‘There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Chick’ while the remainder of the activities are for the Easter season. This pack meant for the more linguistically challenged students and is perfect for speech/OT or speech/special ed collaboration. This is nice for integrating literacy and hand-on activities.
• 12 page interactive book entitled ‘Chicks Everywhere’ with simple text and icons and sentence strip. Pages 3-17
• Yes/No and Wh-questions to go with the egg dying activity (page 30)
• Sequence worksheet for egg dying. (page 31)
• “There Was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Chick” book manipulatives (3 pages including a sequencing activity) (pages 33-35)ACTUAL BOOK NOT INCLUDED
• Who, What, and Where question comprehension worksheets for the Old Lady book (3 pages) (Pages 36-38)11 page interactive book with icons “Animal Babies” (pages 39-50)
These are screenshots from the pack.
For more, go to the Teachers Pay Teachers site here. It's priced modestly.
As usual, if you are a starving CF, email me and I'll send this to you free.
Post a Comment