I've developed a companion pack to go along with the book. This is a very nice set of activities for SLP/EC collaboration or just SLP literacy activities to help with language development.
This pack includes:
• Visuals to make the book interactive --Pages 3-4
• Comprehension questions-- pages 5-7)
• Sequencing activity page --(page 8)
• Activity Pages—kids put spots on the animal and write/dictate a sentence
• Companion Interactive book and icons/sentence frame—”Spots Everywhere” (pages 13-27)
• Companion Interactive book– “At the Zoo” (pages 28-37)
•Writing Practice: Letter Z (page 38)
You can go here to purchase at a modest price. Of course, if you are a starving CF, email me privately ( email@example.com ) if you feel your students can benefit from this product.
Happy Spring everyone!