Here is a back to school activity packet that works for my kids who are on the more linguistically challenged side. This is mainly for those kids who are not on the regular curriculum track.
Here's the description:
This is a literacy/activity pack to go with a “Back to School” theme. This pack meant for the more linguistically challenged students and is perfect for speech/special ed collaboration. This is nice for integrating literacy and language activities.
• “Riding to School” Interactive Book--Pages 3-16
• Icons for the “Riding to School” book– page 17
• Sentence Frame for “Riding to School” -page 18
• School Bus craft direction book –pages 19--28
• Communication Board for the School Bus craft—page 29
• Comprehension questions for School Bus Craft—page 30
• Sequencing activity for School Bus craft—page 31
• Bingo game for school vocabulary---page 32--36
On another topic, in honor of the SCOTUS ruling, here's one of my favorite songs. Love conquers all!
In case you wonder about the clips in this video, some are from a 1992 movie "Scent of a Woman".